Last Updated: January 13 2022 — COVID-19 Update below:
Please visit the Calendar for the Latest Status of Specific Events and Activities. 2022 Calendar is posted for download. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
State of MA COVID-19 Guidelines , https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-public-health-guidance-and-directives Town of Princeton does not mandate use of masks indoors.
Stay up to date with Norco events and activities. Since June 2021, we have resumed many education programs, dining events, and bar operations. https://www.norco.club/news-event-gallery/calendar/
Norco monthly meetings are now held face to face at Norco clubhouse. We have ceased having remote participation due to the challenges a hybrid meeting presents for quality audio/video and full engagement for the remote participant.
Norco Clubhouse Bar is open every Thursday , 7pm-11pm. Full Members and their guests; no Social Memberships will be sold at this time. Rentals RSVPs can be made anytime through calling the club or through the online forms.
Trap & Skeet open on Mondays and Thursdays 6-9PM and Saturdays, 1pm – 4pm . Trap and Skeet closed on Saturdays between mid-October end-November due to pheasant hunting on Saturdays.
For those not vaccinated, follow CDC/MA protocols for masks indoors and social distancing to protect your health. Vaccinated members should still exercise caution as new variants arise and vaccination effectiveness is not fully known.
Rifle & Pistol ranges are open; see Events calendar for specific day/time to be closed for class or program
Archery Target range and 3D range closed for the winter as of end of November; re-open Spring 2022
Hand-throwing clays for trap & skeet open; except when the trap&skeet houses are running on Mon & Thur 6-9PM and Sat 1-4PM
Pond Fishing is open. Trout are fished out. There is no warm water species to fish for. Next fishing derby is April 16, 2022.
Norco Sportsman’s Club is a members-only organization for like-minded sportsmen to advance the protection, propagation and restoration of forest, fish and game for the benefit of hunting and fishing; as well as promote safety and proficiency in archery and the use of sporting firearms.
The Norco Sportsman’s Club is located at 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541 , Phone
The Club House is open – Thursday evenings (open at 6 PM) (club house not open on Saturdays, effective 6/19/2021)
The Ranges are open Monday-Saturday 9 AM to sunset and Sunday 12 Noon to sunset; closed on Saturdays during hunting season
The Trap and Skeet range operates Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM all other hours range is usable with personal clay throwers
- consists of 350 acres of hardwood and pine forest, with open fields, a trout stream and swampland
- permits deer hunting, turkey hunting, and stocked pheasant hunting
- offers outdoor ranges: rifle range, pistol range, trap & skeet range, archery range, and archery 3D shooting course
- trap & skeet range is open to the public Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM
- offers a stocked trout pond
- offers programs through-out the year for sport, education, and member social events – many are open to the public ; see our calendar of events
- has a two story clubhouse: the 1st floor has a bar and a pool table; the 2nd floor has a 75 person meeting and function room with a professionally equipped kitchen
- clubhouse grounds includes parking for 100 cars, outdoor 10 x 30 covered barbecue pit, an open fireplace/grill, and half-acre of level manicured lawn
- clubhouse and clubhouse grounds can be rented for private functions – including education and training programs, celebrations, and like-minded organizations/community programs. Clubhouse has commercial kitchen, WiFi, and full service bar.
Click to see photo album