In addition to the year-round activities Norco hosts for its members, the Norco Clubhouse and Grounds facilities can be rented for approved events. Typical and past facility usage has included:
- Social functions for like-minded outdoor/sporting clubs,
- Outdoor sports/hunting training and education programs,
- Norco member private functions for family gatherings and celebrations,
- Local community programs with Town of Princeton school and town seasonal celebrations
Overview of the Clubhouse
- The Norco Clubhouse is a two story building with an indoor staircase between the floors
- The 1st floor has a bar, a pool table, stools at the bar, limited table seating, and 2 restrooms.
- The 2nd floor has a 65 person meeting and function room. Seating options can be theater or classroom or group discussion.
- The 2nd floor can be accessed from the rear of the building and is handicap accessible.
- The 2nd floor has a commercially equipped kitchen with stove, oven, refrigeration, sinks, and food prep areas,
- The 1st floor bar has two large TVs with Direct TV
- Clubhouse has WiFi throughout, club has AC on first and second floor
- Bar selection includes beer, wine, and spirits, as well as soda and water
Overview of the Grounds
- The Norco Clubhouse grounds include parking for 100 cars
- The Norco Clubhouse has limited parking in the rear of the building for second floor access
- Grounds includes an outdoor 10 x 30 covered barbecue pit, an open fireplace/grill, and an evening fire-pit
- Half-acre of level manicured lawn for recreational activities, games, picnic
- Horseshoe pit
Norco Clubhouse and Grounds Rental Request Form
Print the form out , fill form out, mail the completed form in with a deposit check. Any questions can be left on the answering machine at the club 978-464-5243 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org