Last Updated: June 22 — COVID-19 Update below:
Please visit the Calendar for the Latest Status of Specific Events and Activities. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
State of MA COVID-19 Guidelines , https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-public-health-guidance-and-directives
Norco 2021 One-page Calendar has been published and can be downloaded to be printed. The detailed monthly/daily website calendar will be adding in 2021 details before Dec 25th.
Norco monthly meetings are now held face to face at Norco on the lawn. Option to participate remotely will communicated through the electronic newsletters.
Norco Clubhouse Bar is open as of June 17th. The Bar will operate as follows: Thursday’s only, 7pm-11pm and no Saturdays. Full Members and their guests; no Social Memberships will be sold. Rentals RSVPs can be made anytime through calling the club or through the online forms.
Trap & Skeet open on Mondays and Thursdays 6-9PM and Saturdays, 1pm – 4pm . Trap and Skeet closed on Saturdays between October 17-November 28 due to pheasant hunting on Saturdays.
For those not vaccinated, follow CDC/MA protocols for masks indoors and social distancing to protect your health. Vaccinated members should still exercise caution as new variants arise and vaccination effectiveness is not fully known.
Rifle & Pistol ranges are open; see Events calendar for specific day/time to be closed for class or program
Archery Target range and 3D range are open. 10 targets are set out for 3D
Hand-throwing clays for trap & skeet open; except when the trap&skeet houses are running on Mon & Thur 6-9PM and Sat 1-4PM
Pond Fishing is open. Trout are fished out. There is no warm water species to fish for.
Norco Sportsman’s Club is a members-only organization for like-minded sportsmen to advance the protection, propagation and restoration of forest, fish and game for the benefit of hunting and fishing; as well as promote safety and proficiency in archery and the use of sporting firearms.
The Norco Sportsman’s Club is located at 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541 , Phone
The Club House is open – Thursday evenings (open at 6 PM) (club house not open on Saturdays, effective 6/19/2021)
The Ranges are open Monday-Saturday 9 AM to sunset and Sunday 12 Noon to sunset; closed on Saturdays during hunting season
The Trap and Skeet range operates Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM all other hours range is usable with personal clay throwers
- consists of 350 acres of hardwood and pine forest, with open fields, a trout stream and swampland
- permits deer hunting, turkey hunting, and stocked pheasant hunting
- offers outdoor ranges: rifle range, pistol range, trap & skeet range, archery range, and archery 3D shooting course
- trap & skeet range is open to the public Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM
- offers a stocked trout pond
- offers programs through-out the year for sport, education, and member social events – many are open to the public ; see our calendar of events
- has a two story clubhouse: the 1st floor has a bar and a pool table; the 2nd floor has a 75 person meeting and function room with a professionally equipped kitchen
- clubhouse grounds includes parking for 100 cars, outdoor 10 x 30 covered barbecue pit, an open fireplace/grill, and half-acre of level manicured lawn
- clubhouse and clubhouse grounds can be rented for private functions – including education and training programs, celebrations, and like-minded organizations/community programs. Clubhouse has commercial kitchen, WiFi, and full service bar.
Click to see photo album