For May 20 2020 COVID-19 Update:
Please visit the Calendar for the Latest Status of Specific Events and Activities. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
Norco Clubhouse and Bar Operations Closed Until Further Notice; Rentals RSVPs can be made for August-December, still subject to when clubhouse and bar can reopen pending State guidelines for bars. Rentals need to adhere to state guidelines for group size and distancing.
Trap & Skeet re-open on Saturdays only, 1pm – 4pm, starting May 23rd. Still closed on Monday and Thursday evenings.
June 11th Members Meeting to be held on the lawn, weather permitting
June 13th Steakout will take place- buy tickets online https://bit.ly/3eta0Nx or at June 11th meeting
June Basic Hunter Education Program is canceled. Norco and State hope to have offerings later in the year before fall hunting season
Outdoor social distances of 6 feet are to be maintained at all times. Masks worn when distances can’t maintained at all times.
Rifle & Pistol ranges are open; see Events calendar for specific day/time to be closed for class or program
Archery Target range is open on the lawn; 3D range not setup
Hand-throwing clays for trap & skeet open; except on Saturdays 1PM-4PM
Pond Fishing is open and for Club Members only. 2 fish per person per day limit, only catch and keep.
Norco Sportsman’s Club is a members-only organization for like-minded sportsmen to advance the protection, propagation and restoration of forest, fish and game for the benefit of hunting and fishing; as well as promote safety and proficiency in archery and the use of sporting firearms.
The Norco Sportsman’s Club is located at 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541 , Phone
The Club House is open – Thursday evenings (open at 6 PM) and Saturdays (open at 2 PM)
The Ranges are open Monday-Saturday 9 AM to sunset and Sunday 12 Noon to sunset; closed on Saturdays during hunting season
The Trap and Skeet range operates Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM all other hours range is usable with personal clay throwers
- consists of 350 acres of hardwood and pine forest, with open fields, a trout stream and swampland
- permits deer hunting, turkey hunting, and stocked pheasant hunting
- offers outdoor ranges: rifle range, pistol range, trap & skeet range, archery range, and archery 3D shooting course
- trap & skeet range is open to the public Monday and Thursday 6PM-9PM and Saturday 1PM-4PM
- offers a stocked trout pond
- offers programs through-out the year for sport, education, and member social events – many are open to the public ; see our calendar of events
- has a two story clubhouse: the 1st floor has a bar and a pool table; the 2nd floor has a 75 person meeting and function room with a professionally equipped kitchen
- clubhouse grounds includes parking for 100 cars, outdoor 10 x 30 covered barbecue pit, an open fireplace/grill, and half-acre of level manicured lawn
- clubhouse and clubhouse grounds can be rented for private functions – including education and training programs, celebrations, and like-minded organizations/community programs
Click to see photo album