Norco Hosted Youth Program Day – Worcester County League of Sportsmen’s Clubs
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Youth Program Day
- build your own pollinator box or bird-house to take home
- make your own personalized walking stick for your next hike
- make a winter birdfood pine-cone treat for your backyard
- make a fishing lure
- learn some archery skills and spincasting skills, outdoors – weather permitting
- enjoy meeting like-minded community service volunteers, share some your outdoor experiences and education, and meet new friends
- be a lucky drawing winner for local business sponsored outdoor gifts and gift cards
- light food and drink served through-out the event
Program is Free to the Public (no RSVP required)
Norco Volunteers Needed
Volunteers to oversee birdhouse and seed box building, walking stick, personalize walking sticks and birdhouses, food service, archery, setup and tear-down.
Lots to do to support 100+ visitors. Looking for 12 volunteers. Great way to earn 2019 Norco Work Hours .