Norco to Host WCL William Tell 3D Shoot May 18th, 1PM-4PM
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An open 15 3D target shoot for all youth ages.
Must have your own archery equipment.
Program is free to all youth.
- Program will run from 1PM to 4PM, Saturday May 18th
- Check-in/safety orientation 1PM-1:15PM at the Clubhouse
- Warm-up on the archery range 1:15-1:45PM
- 15 3D Target Course 1:45-3:30PM
- Complimentary food and beverage and announcements 3:30-4:00PM at the Clubhouse
WCL plans to have between 5-10 clubs participate in this program for the months of May and June
Final shoot scheduled for Uxbridge Sportsman’s Club on June 16th
To read up on the 2018 program at Norco, see post https://www.norco.club/2018/05/16/norco-hosted-wcl-william-tell-youth-3d-archery-shoot/
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org