Norco will be hosting a class for TIPS Training and due to our size of our meeting room, there is space for anyone else who needs to be trained/certified or recertified.
OK, what is TIPS….this is applicable to anyone who serves adult beverages at your club. Being certified can reduce club risk and liability.
TIPS (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) is training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Proven effective by third-party studies, TIPS is a skills-based training program that is designed to prevent intoxication, underage drinking, and drunk driving.
At Norco, our bar staff and most officers are TIPS certified.
Please pass along this notice to your club members involved in bartending.
– If you are interested in attending the training, the cost of the course is $40 per person.
– Certifications are good for 3 years
– Being in a classroom setting results in more better training retention, listening to good Q&A, and getting one’s own questions addressed.
– Date/time – august 20th, Tuesday, arrive between 6-6:15, register; training starts promptly at 6:30.
– Bring $40 . cash or a check made out to Norco Sportsman’s Club ; sorry, no credit cards
– Register by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message for Ruthie with your name and number and state you will attend TIPS training. Norco phone number is 978-464-5243