Youth Program Day – Worcester County League of Sportsmen’s Clubs
March 4 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Youth Program Day
- build your own birdhouse to take home
- make your own personalized walking stick for your next hike
- build a duck houses for Norco Pond
- learn some archery skills, outdoors – weather permitting
- enjoy meeting like-minded community service volunteers, share some your outdoor experiences and education, and meet new friends
- have lunch on us
Program is Free to the Public (no RSVP required)
Norco Volunteers Needed
Volunteers to oversee birdhouse building, walking stick, personalize walking sticks and birdhouses, food service, archery, setup and tear-down.
Lots to do to support 100+ visitors. Looking for 12 volunteers. Great way to earn 2017 Norco Work Hours .