Life Saving Safety Training by certified trainers for anyone who enjoys shooting and hunting, is a firearm or hunting instructor, is a range/safety officer, and everyday life situations indoors or outdoors at home, work, or play.
Be familiar and learn how to use a gunshot wound (GSW) trauma kit with different types of tourniquets and different types of blood clotting bandages; when to use and not use a tourniquet; what type of bandage for location of a wound.
Be familiar and learn how to use a AED ( Automated External Defibrillator), administer First Aid, and perform CPR
- Class Fee: Norco Member $80 / Non-Member $95 ; NRA Member additional $10 discount
- Saturday, September 9th, 8:30am – 3:30pm ; Norco Clubhouse 2nd Floor
- Pre-registration is required : To pre-register, scroll further down this webpage
- Student Certificates for successful completion of the class, renewable every 2 years
- NRA HQ Range uses the same instructors and training
- Become familiar with Norco emergency kits and AED device, stored locations, and protocols should an accident or health condition occur on premise
- IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) for GSW available for purchase – be ready and safe for upcoming hunting season
- Brown-bag your own lunch ; coffee, water, snacks provided
- Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org