Life Saving Safety Training by certified trainers for anyone who enjoys outdoor active sports, shooting and hunting, is a firearm or hunting instructor, is a range/safety officer, and everyday life situations indoors or outdoors at home, work, or play.
Be familiar and learn how to use a IFAK (individual first aid kit) trauma kit with different types of tourniquets and different types of blood clotting bandages; when to use and not use a tourniquet; what type of bandage for a given location of a wound.
Be familiar and learn how to use a AED ( Automated External Defibrillator), administer First Aid, and perform CPR .
- Class Fee: $95 ; NRA Member $10 discount; Norco and Worcester County League Club member discount $5 ; lunch included
- Saturday, May 18th, 8:30am – 4:00pm ; Norco Sportsman’s Club, 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541
- Pre-registration and payment is required :
- email email@example.com
- Do read the class payment and refund policies by clicking here
- If you qualify for one or both discounts, email wayne to get discount codes before purchasing your ticket(s)
- To purchase tickets by credit card or write a check, visit Eventzilla URL https://bit.ly/2TLBjLG
- When your payment is in full, your seat is reserved ; otherwise you will be listed on an interest list
- Student Certificates for successful completion of the class, renewable every 2 years
- NRA HQ Range uses the same instructors and training
- Norco has hosted this training twice with rave reviews
- Become familiar with Norco emergency kits and AED device, stored locations, and protocols should an accident or health condition occur on premise
- IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) available for purchase – be ready and safe for upcoming hunting season
- coffee, water, snacks provided; lunch included
- Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recap and pictures from Norco hosted September 2017 class