Norco Family Christmas Party – Sunday Dec 8th – 2PM-6PM
- Secure local business gift coupons and gift certificates from your favorite businesses for the raffle table. Past years have included hair cuts, dinners, oil changes, and more. …
- Setup and cleanup, 12N to 2PM ; 4:30 till close . Some table setup and decorating on Saturday December 7th evening will start.
- Help sell arms-length raffle tickets .
- Mop and wax floor 2nd floor, any of these days – takes about 2 hours – you pick the time – Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
- Take candid photos of the day and share with webmaster.
- Email Wayne, email@example.com to volunteer. Ed Bonnell and Alexis Grivakas are coordinating many of the finer details once onsite.
For everyone attending:
- The fun filled festivities run from 2pm-6pm.
- Bring a pot-luck dish or dessert to pass.
- Bring a few $$ for the raffle table.
- [Optional] Consider donating an item to the raffle table – some ideas/suggestions include food baskets, wine, useful household items, games, art, scratch tickets, and outdoors sports items.
- [Optional] Consider being part of a traditional Yankee Gift Swap (if you plan to participate, suggested value of item to be in the $20-30ish range).
- Bar is open for cold beverages; coffee/tea/hot chocolate available as well.
The event festivities includes:
- a friendly and warm visit from Santa for the young ones and each one receiving a gift,
- an extensive raffle table for member and community business donated items,
- a traditional Yankee gift swap with moments of indecision and cherished treasures,
- and feasting all day on home cooked and baked goodies!
A quick trip down memory lane for 2018 festivities: – https://www.norco.club/2018/12/23/norco-family-christmas-party-2018-enjoyed-by-many/