Life Saving Safety Training by certified trainers for anyone who enjoys outdoor active sports, shooting and hunting, is a firearm or hunting instructor, is a range/safety officer, and everyday life situations indoors or outdoors at home, work, or play. Past students have included nurses, school staff, HS students, first responders, LEO/security, outdoors men/women, firearm users and sporting club RSOs. . The instructor Scott Goldstein, a high-energy Fire Dept Chief and trainer from Baltimore County Fire and Medical Training Inc, provides a full day of practical training that focused on muscle memory, real-life situations, critical thinking under pressure, team-work, and expectations when EMTs arrive on the scene.
Be familiar and learn how to use a IFAK (individual first aid kit) trauma kit with different types of tourniquets and different types of blood clotting bandages; when to use and not use a tourniquet; what type of bandage for a given location of a wound.
Be familiar and learn how to use a AED ( Automated External Defibrillator), administer First Aid, and perform CPR .
- Class Fee (cash/check prices listed): $100 ; NRA Member $10 discount; Norco $10 discount; if not a Norco member $5 discounts for being a member of the Worcester County League Club member or LEO ; lunch included
- Saturday, February 8th, 8:30am – 4:00pm ; Norco Sportsman’s Club, 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541
- Pre-registration and payment is required :
- email email@example.com or call/txt 508-631-8883
- Payment due before class. Cancellation is 100% 3 weeks out, 75% 2 weeks out, 50% less than 2 weeks
- To purchase tickets by credit card visit Eventzilla URL https://bit.ly/36OfC0f
- When your payment is in full, your seat is reserved ; otherwise you will be listed on an interest list
- Student Certificates for successful completion of the class, renewable every 2 years
- NRA HQ Washington DC Range uses the same instructors and training
- Norco has hosted this training several times with rave reviews from sportsmen, nurses, LEO, RSOs, and HS students
- Become familiar with Norco emergency kits and AED device, stored locations, and protocols should an accident or health condition occur on premise
- IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) available for purchase – be ready and safe for your outdoor adventures
- coffee, water, snacks provided; lunch included
- Questions, please txt Wayne 508-631-8883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recap and pictures from Norco hosted September 2017 class