“As American citizens, we have the right to defend ourselves. However, make no mistake about it, if required to defend yourself with a gun, there are two fights. The first is defending oneself against the bad guy and the second is defending oneself in the legal system.
Being proficient with a firearm will assist you against the bad guy. Being proficient with the law of self-defense and the legal use of force will assist you in maintaining your innocence throughout the legal process. As the old saying goes, you don’t want to win the battle, but lose the war.”, John McAdam, Ph.D., Certified Instructor for the class.
John has combined two popular classes into a comprehensive day of knowledge:
>Self-defense Law for Armed Citizens , The Rules of Engagement and Staying Legal
>The Aftermath of Use of Force, and Knowing Your Rights
The information packed day will include case studies and case law here in MA.
- Class Fee (cash/check prices listed): $140 ; Norco $15 discount; WCLSC $10 discount
- Sunday, February 9th, 9:00am – 6:00pm ; Norco Sportsman’s Club, 91 Houghton Road, Princeton, MA, 01541
- Pre-registration and payment is required :
- email email@example.com or call/txt 508-631-8883
- Payment due before class. Cancellation is 100% 3 weeks out, 75% 2 weeks out, 50% less than 2 weeks
- To purchase tickets by credit card visit Eventzilla URL https://bit.ly/2Mc3D4N
- When your payment is in full, your seat is reserved ; otherwise you will be listed on an interest list
- John has hosted this training several times in MA with rave reviews from sportsmen and LEO
- Coffee, water, snacks provided; lunch included
- Questions, please txt Wayne 508-631-8883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org