The club leadership have made the following changes to club and range operations:
For the Pistol Range, DH class is canceled. All LEO classes will be held and Pistol Range closed during those days/times.
Effective March 23, the trap and skeet range operation are suspended until after April 7th. Ranges that are open include rifle, pistol, archery target, and hand-throwing for trap/skeet. 3D archery is closed.
Effective March 14th, the Clubhouse Bar and any/all rentals are canceled until the end of April. Clubhouse Bar will not be open on Saturdays or Thursdays.
Effective March 26th, the April 4th Pond Clean Up Day is canceled; the April 18th Fishing Derby is canceled, the April 26th Pin Shoot is canceled.
Effective March 28th Fishing is permitted in the Pond for club members who are Associated, Full/Regular, Life, Honorary, and Junior. 2 fish limit per day per person, catch and keep/no-release.
Outdoor Social space guidelines are to keep 6 foot distances.
Clubhouse mens room will be usable with your member gate key. Do wash hands for extended amount of time and use hand sanitizer.
The Sportsman’s Dinner March 28th will be postponed to a later date in the Sept-November timeframe.
The March 28th Raffle will be held as promoted. Winners can be found here at this Post :https://www.norco.club/2020/03/30/norco-march-28-2020-drawing/
– All rentals confirmed and pending approval between today and the end of April are canceled. Organizers will be notified individually. Options to reschedule will be done through Wayne.
– Overall, the club is being cautious as the rest of the state is being cautious. We wish everyone to be well.
– All membership renewals can continue to be handled through postal mail, online credit card payments. No walk-in options are available until May. Any new memberships will be postponed until May.
– The new gate key exchange program will be postponed until May.
– Hunter Ed programs are canceled, e.g. April 4th Youth Turkey classroom. Hunters from previous years turkey workshops can hunt on Youth Day. Youth Hunters never attending a workshop in the past can only hunt during the regular turkey season.
WCL has rescheduled its banquet to 6/27 from 3/21. Ware River Advisory Committee has canceled the 3/19 meeting.
A few emails if you have questions.
To follow the State of MA COVID-19 Guidance, How to Self quarantine, what precautions to take, and who is most vulnerable, visit this website. https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19 and the USA https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Norco is following general guidance to cancel large group gatherings if business can be conducted by other means. We recognize within our club membership we have vulnerable groups including members of age, members with young children and expecting mothers. Also, we have members who travel who may be infected and not be detected/showing symptoms yet.